They wish to thank Peter Edwards and Jock Stirrat for thoughtful and incisive comments on earlier drafts of this article, and M. Nandeesha and R. Ramakrishna for their help in providing information on carp culture in Andhra Pradesh.
Immanent and Interventionist Inland Asian Aquaculture Development and its Outcomes
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© The Authors 2011. Development Policy Review © 2011 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 459–484, July 2011
How to Cite
Belton, B. and Little, D. C. (2011), Immanent and Interventionist Inland Asian Aquaculture Development and its Outcomes. Development Policy Review, 29: 459–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2011.00542.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- first submitted March 2010, final revision accepted February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!