This research was supported by the KU Leuven Research Fund (Methusalem). Mara Squicciarini provided excellent research assistance. Kym Anderson, Rick Barichello, John Bensted-Smith, Luc Christiaensen, Tassos Haniotis, Tom Hertel, Michiel Keyzer, Andrzej Kwiecinski, Will Martin, Alan Matthews, Alessandro Olper, Scott Rozelle, Manohar Sharma, Kostas Stamoulis, Stefan Tangermann, Peter Timmer, Thijs Vandemoortele, Alan Winters, and participants in conferences in Brussels (CEPS), Berkeley (IATRC) and Campobasso (SIDEA) provided useful comments. The opinions expressed here are those of the author only.
The Right Price of Food
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
© The Author 2011. Development Policy Review © 2011 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 667–688, November 2011
How to Cite
Swinnen, J. (2011), The Right Price of Food. Development Policy Review, 29: 667–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2011.00552.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- first submitted May 2010, final revision accepted February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!