Funding from the University of London's Central Research Fund and the Department of Geography and the Graduate School at University College London made fieldwork in Nigeria possible. He is grateful to Ade Fashade, Giles Mohan, JoAnn McGregor, Yomi Oloko, Ben Page, David Styan, Nicholas Van Hear and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article and especially grateful to the organisations and individuals who participated in this research.
Diaspora and Development? London-based Nigerian Organisations and the Transnational Politics of Socio-economic Status and Gender
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© The Authors 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 149–167, March 2012
How to Cite
Lampert, B. (2012), Diaspora and Development? London-based Nigerian Organisations and the Transnational Politics of Socio-economic Status and Gender. Development Policy Review, 30: 149–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00569.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- first submitted October 2010; final revision accepted July 2011
Vol. 30, Issue 3, 238, Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!