They would like to thank Stephen Hall, Neil Andrew, Patrick Dugan, and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on draft versions of this article, and Derek Armitage, organiser of a session at the Resilience 2011 conference where the article was presented, and participants in that session. Completion of the article was enabled by funding from the CGIAR Research Programme on Aquatic Agricultural Systems, a CGIAR-Canada linkage fund project on ‘Governing Small-scale Fisheries for Wellbeing and Resilience’, and the Fisheries unit in the Division of Trade and Agriculture, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
Wealth, Rights, and Resilience: An Agenda for Governance Reform in Small-scale Fisheries
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
© The Authors 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 371–398, July 2012
How to Cite
Ratner, B. D. and Allison, E. H. (2012), Wealth, Rights, and Resilience: An Agenda for Governance Reform in Small-scale Fisheries. Development Policy Review, 30: 371–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00581.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- first submitted March 2011; final revision accepted January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!