Characteristics and Patterns of Intergenerational Poverty Traps and Escapes in Rural North India
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© The Author 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Inheritance and the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 617–640, September 2012
How to Cite
Krishna, A. (2012), Characteristics and Patterns of Intergenerational Poverty Traps and Escapes in Rural North India. Development Policy Review, 30: 617–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00591.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- first submitted October 2011; final revision accepted May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!