Characteristics and Patterns of Intergenerational Poverty Traps and Escapes in Rural North India
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© The Author 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Inheritance and the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 617–640, September 2012
How to Cite
Krishna, A. (2012), Characteristics and Patterns of Intergenerational Poverty Traps and Escapes in Rural North India. Development Policy Review, 30: 617–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00591.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- first submitted October 2011; final revision accepted May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!