They acknowledge the financial support of the Financial Sector Deepening Trust, Kenya for this research. They are particularly grateful to Graham Brown for technical advice and to James Copestake, David Ferrand, Christoph Kneiding and anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier versions. Errors and omissions remain their responsibility.
Inclusive Financial Markets: Is Transformation Under Way in Kenya?
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© The Authors 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 719–748, November 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S. and Arnold, S. (2012), Inclusive Financial Markets: Is Transformation Under Way in Kenya?. Development Policy Review, 30: 719–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00596.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- first submitted October 2010; final revision accepted March 2012
Vol. 32, Issue 5, 639–642, Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!