They acknowledge the financial support of the Financial Sector Deepening Trust, Kenya for this research. They are particularly grateful to Graham Brown for technical advice and to James Copestake, David Ferrand, Christoph Kneiding and anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier versions. Errors and omissions remain their responsibility.
Inclusive Financial Markets: Is Transformation Under Way in Kenya?
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© The Authors 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 719–748, November 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S. and Arnold, S. (2012), Inclusive Financial Markets: Is Transformation Under Way in Kenya?. Development Policy Review, 30: 719–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00596.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- first submitted October 2010; final revision accepted March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!