They gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the ERF/GDN through the project ‘Growth, inequality and poverty alleviation policies in the MENA region’. They also thank Sami Bibi for his constant support and Ragui Assaad, Mouna Cherkaoui, Nader Kabbani and Rabie Nasr for their helpful comments.
Poverty Reduction and Growth Interactions: What Can Be Learned from the Syrian Experience?
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© The Authors 2012. Development Policy Review © 2012 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 773–787, November 2012
How to Cite
David, A. M. and Marouani, M. A. (2012), Poverty Reduction and Growth Interactions: What Can Be Learned from the Syrian Experience?. Development Policy Review, 30: 773–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2012.00598.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- first submitted October 2010; final revision accepted March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!