Training 2;6-year-olds to produce the transitive construction: the role of frequency, semantic similarity and shared syntactic distribution
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 48–55, February 2004
How to Cite
Abbot-Smith, K., Lieven, E. and Tomasello, M. (2004), Training 2;6-year-olds to produce the transitive construction: the role of frequency, semantic similarity and shared syntactic distribution. Developmental Science, 7: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2004.00322.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received: 14 March 2002 Accepted: 23 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!