Infant social attention predicts preschool social cognition
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 283–288, June 2004
How to Cite
Wellman, H. M., Phillips, A. T., Dunphy-Lelii, S. and LaLonde, N. (2004), Infant social attention predicts preschool social cognition. Developmental Science, 7: 283–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2004.00347.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Received: 21 March 2003 Accepted: 8 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!