Twelve- and 18-month-olds copy actions in terms of goals
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages F13–F20, January 2005
How to Cite
Carpenter, M., Call, J. and Tomasello, M. (2005), Twelve- and 18-month-olds copy actions in terms of goals. Developmental Science, 8: F13–F20. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2004.00385.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
- Received: 16 July 2004 Accepted: 10 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!