Number sense in human infants
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 88–101, January 2005
How to Cite
Xu, F., Spelke, E. S. and Goddard, S. (2005), Number sense in human infants. Developmental Science, 8: 88–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2005.00395.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Received: 1 October 2003 Accepted: 20 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!