Liz Pellicano is now at the Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, and holds the Scott Family Junior Research Fellowship at University College, University of Oxford. She is also External Research Associate at the School of Psychology, University of Western Australia.
Are preschoolers sensitive to configural information in faces?
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 270–277, May 2006
How to Cite
Pellicano, E., Rhodes, G. and Peters, M. (2006), Are preschoolers sensitive to configural information in faces?. Developmental Science, 9: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2006.00489.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
- Received: 3 June 2005 Accepted: 24 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!