Infant word segmentation revisited: edge alignment facilitates target extraction
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 565–573, November 2006
How to Cite
Seidl, A. and Johnson, E. K. (2006), Infant word segmentation revisited: edge alignment facilitates target extraction. Developmental Science, 9: 565–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2006.00534.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Received: 18 August 2005 Accepted: 25 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!