Impairments in monkey and human face recognition in 2-year-old toddlers with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delay
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 266–279, March 2007
How to Cite
Chawarska, K. and Volkmar, F. (2007), Impairments in monkey and human face recognition in 2-year-old toddlers with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delay. Developmental Science, 10: 266–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2006.00543.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Received: 25 November 2005Accepted: 10 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!