Infant information processing and family history of specific language impairment: converging evidence for RAP deficits from two paradigms
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 213–236, March 2007
How to Cite
Choudhury, N., Leppanen, P. H.T., Leevers, H. J. and Benasich, A. A. (2007), Infant information processing and family history of specific language impairment: converging evidence for RAP deficits from two paradigms. Developmental Science, 10: 213–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00546.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received: 11 April 2005 Accepted: 17 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!