Looking compensates for the distance between mother and infant chimpanzee
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 172–182, March 2007
How to Cite
Okamoto-Barth, S., Tanaka, M., Kawai, N. and Tomonaga, M. (2007), Looking compensates for the distance between mother and infant chimpanzee. Developmental Science, 10: 172–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00547.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received: 29 June 2005 Accepted: 15 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!