Why voice melody alone cannot explain neonates’ preference for speech
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 169–171, March 2007
How to Cite
Vouloumanos, A. and Werker, J. F. (2007), Why voice melody alone cannot explain neonates’ preference for speech. Developmental Science, 10: 169–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00551.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 19 October 2005 Accepted: 1 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!