Is speech learning ‘gated’ by the social brain?
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 110–120, January 2007
How to Cite
Kuhl, P. K. (2007), Is speech learning ‘gated’ by the social brain?. Developmental Science, 10: 110–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00572.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!