On the relation between the acquisition of singular–plural morpho-syntax and the conceptual distinction between one and more than one
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 365–373, May 2007
How to Cite
Barner, D., Thalwitz, D., Wood, J., Yang, S.-J. and Carey, S. (2007), On the relation between the acquisition of singular–plural morpho-syntax and the conceptual distinction between one and more than one. Developmental Science, 10: 365–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00591.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Received: 28 September 2005 Accepted: 3 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!