Evidence of a shift from featural to configural face processing in infancy
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 452–463, July 2007
How to Cite
Schwarzer, G., Zauner, N. and Jovanovic, B. (2007), Evidence of a shift from featural to configural face processing in infancy. Developmental Science, 10: 452–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00599.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Received: 3 February 2006 Accepted: 4 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!