Coding location in enclosed spaces: is geometry the principle?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 741–746, November 2007
How to Cite
Huttenlocher, J. and Lourenco, S. F. (2007), Coding location in enclosed spaces: is geometry the principle?. Developmental Science, 10: 741–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00609.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Received: 26 January 2006; Accepted: 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!