Growth-related neural reorganization and the autism phenotype: a test of the hypothesis that altered brain growth leads to altered connectivity
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 135–155, January 2008
How to Cite
Lewis, J. D. and Elman, J. L. (2008), Growth-related neural reorganization and the autism phenotype: a test of the hypothesis that altered brain growth leads to altered connectivity. Developmental Science, 11: 135–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00634.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received: 16 November 2005 Accepted: 17 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!