Age-related changes in deferred imitation from television by 6- to 18-month-olds
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 910–921, November 2007
How to Cite
Barr, R., Muentener, P. and Garcia, A. (2007), Age-related changes in deferred imitation from television by 6- to 18-month-olds. Developmental Science, 10: 910–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00641.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
- Received: 29 December 2005 Accepted: 26 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!