An empirical validation of a dynamic systems model of interaction: do children of different sociometric statuses differ in their dyadic play?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 253–281, March 2008
How to Cite
Steenbeek, H. and Van Geert, P. (2008), An empirical validation of a dynamic systems model of interaction: do children of different sociometric statuses differ in their dyadic play?. Developmental Science, 11: 253–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00655.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received: 7 October 2005Accepted: 16 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!