The shape of things to come: the future of the shape bias controversy
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 216–219, March 2008
How to Cite
Keil, F. C. (2008), The shape of things to come: the future of the shape bias controversy. Developmental Science, 11: 216–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2007.00668.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!