Do as I do: 7-month-old infants selectively reproduce others’ goals
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 487–494, July 2008
How to Cite
Hamlin, J. K., Hallinan, E. V. and Woodward, A. L. (2008), Do as I do: 7-month-old infants selectively reproduce others’ goals. Developmental Science, 11: 487–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00694.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: 27 January 2006Accepted: 21 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!