JMH is now at the Department of Health and Kinesiology, Purdue University; HK is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Cincinnati; RK is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Virginia.
Conflicting cues in a dynamic search task are reflected in children's eye movements and search errors
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 504–515, July 2008
How to Cite
Haddad, J. M., Kloos, H. and Keen, R. (2008), Conflicting cues in a dynamic search task are reflected in children's eye movements and search errors. Developmental Science, 11: 504–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00696.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: 25 April 2006Accepted: 28 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!