Generality with specificity: the dynamic field theory generalizes across tasks and time scales
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 541–555, July 2008
How to Cite
Simmering, V. R. and Spencer, J. P. (2008), Generality with specificity: the dynamic field theory generalizes across tasks and time scales. Developmental Science, 11: 541–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00700.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: 21 December 2006Accepted: 12 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!