Playing linear numerical board games promotes low-income children's numerical development
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 655–661, September 2008
How to Cite
Siegler, R. S. and Ramani, G. B. (2008), Playing linear numerical board games promotes low-income children's numerical development. Developmental Science, 11: 655–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00714.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
Vol. 11, Issue 6, 895, Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!