The effect of social engagement on 24-month-olds’ imitation from live and televised models
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 722–731, September 2008
How to Cite
Nielsen, M., Simcock, G. and Jenkins, L. (2008), The effect of social engagement on 24-month-olds’ imitation from live and televised models. Developmental Science, 11: 722–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00722.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received: 14 December 2006 Accepted: 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!