The effect of social engagement on 24-month-olds’ imitation from live and televised models
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 722–731, September 2008
How to Cite
Nielsen, M., Simcock, G. and Jenkins, L. (2008), The effect of social engagement on 24-month-olds’ imitation from live and televised models. Developmental Science, 11: 722–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00722.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received: 14 December 2006 Accepted: 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!