Children's performance in mental rotation tasks: orientation-free features flatten the slope
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 732–742, September 2008
How to Cite
Perrucci, V., Agnoli, F. and Albiero, P. (2008), Children's performance in mental rotation tasks: orientation-free features flatten the slope. Developmental Science, 11: 732–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00723.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received: 17 January 2006Accepted: 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!