Fourteen-month-old infants learn similar-sounding words
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 412–418, May 2009
How to Cite
Yoshida, K. A., Fennell, C. T., Swingley, D. and Werker, J. F. (2009), Fourteen-month-old infants learn similar-sounding words. Developmental Science, 12: 412–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00789.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Received: 29 September 2007 Accepted: 3 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!