Do different measures tap the same genetic influences? A multi-method study of activity level in young twins
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 626–633, July 2009
How to Cite
Saudino, K. J. (2009), Do different measures tap the same genetic influences? A multi-method study of activity level in young twins. Developmental Science, 12: 626–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2008.00801.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
- Received: 24 April 2008Accepted: 22 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!