Invited target article for B. McMurray and G. Hollich (Eds.) ‘Core computational principles of language acquisition: Can statistical learning do the job?’ Special section in Developmental Science.
Statistical learning of phonetic categories: insights from a computational approach
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 369–378, May 2009
How to Cite
McMurray, B., Aslin, R. N. and Toscano, J. C. (2009), Statistical learning of phonetic categories: insights from a computational approach. Developmental Science, 12: 369–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00822.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!