Change in action: how infants learn to walk down slopes
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 888–902, November 2009
How to Cite
Gill, S. V., Adolph, K. E. and Vereijken, B. (2009), Change in action: how infants learn to walk down slopes. Developmental Science, 12: 888–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00828.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Received: 19 February 2008 Accepted: 9 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!