Language-specific stress perception by 9-month-old French and Spanish infants
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 914–919, November 2009
How to Cite
Skoruppa, K., Pons, F., Christophe, A., Bosch, L., Dupoux, E., Sebastián-Gallés, N., Limissuri, R. A. and Peperkamp, S. (2009), Language-specific stress perception by 9-month-old French and Spanish infants. Developmental Science, 12: 914–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00835.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Received: 16 November 2007 Accepted: 13 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!