Adaptive training leads to sustained enhancement of poor working memory in children
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages F9–F15, July 2009
How to Cite
Holmes, J., Gathercole, S. E. and Dunning, D. L. (2009), Adaptive training leads to sustained enhancement of poor working memory in children. Developmental Science, 12: F9–F15. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00848.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Received: 19 January 2009Accepted: 7 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!