Brainstem correlates of temporal auditory processing in children with specific language impairment
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 77–91, January 2010
How to Cite
Basu, M., Krishnan, A. and Weber-Fox, C. (2010), Brainstem correlates of temporal auditory processing in children with specific language impairment. Developmental Science, 13: 77–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00849.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received: 17 January 2008 Accepted: 24 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!