Children perseverate to a human's actions but not to a robot's actions
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2010
How to Cite
Moriguchi, Y., Kanda, T., Ishiguro, H. and Itakura, S. (2010), Children perseverate to a human's actions but not to a robot's actions. Developmental Science, 13: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00860.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Received: 9 November 2007 Accepted: 21 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!