Evidence for intact memory-guided attention in school-aged children
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 161–169, January 2010
How to Cite
Dixon, M. L., Zelazo, P. D. and De Rosa, E. (2010), Evidence for intact memory-guided attention in school-aged children. Developmental Science, 13: 161–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00875.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Received: 10 July 2008 Accepted: 21 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!