Young children's use of features to reorient is more than just associative: further evidence against a modular view of spatial processing
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 213–220, January 2010
How to Cite
Newcombe, N. S., Ratliff, K. R., Shallcross, W. L. and Twyman, A. D. (2010), Young children's use of features to reorient is more than just associative: further evidence against a modular view of spatial processing. Developmental Science, 13: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00877.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received: 25 October 2007 Accepted: 2 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!