Representing intentions in self and other: studies of autism and typical development
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 307–319, March 2010
How to Cite
Williams, D. and Happé, F. (2010), Representing intentions in self and other: studies of autism and typical development. Developmental Science, 13: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00885.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Received: 22 July 2008 Accepted: 20 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!