The interaction between acoustic salience and language experience in developmental speech perception: evidence from nasal place discrimination
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 407–420, May 2010
How to Cite
Narayan, C. R., Werker, J. F. and Beddor, P. S. (2010), The interaction between acoustic salience and language experience in developmental speech perception: evidence from nasal place discrimination. Developmental Science, 13: 407–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00898.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Received: 17 July 2008 Accepted: 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!