Something old, something new: a developmental transition from familiarity to novelty preferences with hidden objects
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 378–384, March 2010
How to Cite
Shinskey, J. L. and Munakata, Y. (2010), Something old, something new: a developmental transition from familiarity to novelty preferences with hidden objects. Developmental Science, 13: 378–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00899.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Received: 9 August 2008 Accepted: 17 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!