Monolingual, bilingual, trilingual: infants' language experience influences the development of a word-learning heuristic
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 815–823, September 2009
How to Cite
Byers-Heinlein, K. and Werker, J. F. (2009), Monolingual, bilingual, trilingual: infants' language experience influences the development of a word-learning heuristic. Developmental Science, 12: 815–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00902.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- Received: 25 September 2008 Accepted: 9 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!