Choice latency as a cue for children’s subjective confidence in the correctness of their answers
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 441–453, May 2010
How to Cite
Koriat, A. and Ackerman, R. (2010), Choice latency as a cue for children’s subjective confidence in the correctness of their answers. Developmental Science, 13: 441–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00907.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Received: 10 November 2008 Accepted: 4 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!