Brain activation during upright and inverted encoding of own- and other-age faces: ERP evidence for an own-age bias
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 588–598, July 2010
How to Cite
Melinder, A., Gredebäck, G., Westerlund, A. and Nelson, C. A. (2010), Brain activation during upright and inverted encoding of own- and other-age faces: ERP evidence for an own-age bias. Developmental Science, 13: 588–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00910.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received: 9 July 2008 Accepted: 17 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!