Social categories guide young children’s preferences for novel objects
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 599–610, July 2010
How to Cite
Shutts, K., Banaji, M. R. and Spelke, E. S. (2010), Social categories guide young children’s preferences for novel objects. Developmental Science, 13: 599–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00913.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received: 31 October 2007 Accepted: 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!