Narrative skill in children with early unilateral brain injury: a possible limit to functional plasticity
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 636–647, July 2010
How to Cite
Demir, Ö. E., Levine, S. C. and Goldin-Meadow, S. (2010), Narrative skill in children with early unilateral brain injury: a possible limit to functional plasticity. Developmental Science, 13: 636–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2009.00920.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received: 17 January 2009 Accepted: 20 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!